To the Righteous Remnant
The Super Intercessor
To the Remnant Rising,
Today, we are going to continue to look at the work of HolySpirit in our lives. Remember, He is the “Super Intercessor” who super-intercedes through us when we don’t know how to pray. He searches out the deep things of God to make them known to us and reveals the mysteries of God to us. God works within us by the power of HolySpirit to bring about His God dreams in lives and our land.
“God can do anything, you know — far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, His Spirit deeply and gently within us.” (Ephesians 3:20; Message)
“…No one’s ever seen or heard anything like this, Never, so much as imagined anything quite like it — What God has arranged for those who love Him. But you’ve seen and heard it because God by His Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. The Spirit, not content to flit around on the surface, dives into the depths of God, and brings out what God planned all along. Whoever knows what you’re thinking and planning except you yourself? The same with God — except that he not only knows what he’s thinking, but he lets us in on it. God offers a full report on the gifts of life and salvation that he is giving us. We don’t have to rely on the world’s guesses and opinions. We didn’t learn this by reading books or going to school; we learned it from God, who taught us person-to-person through Jesus, and we’re passing it on to you in the same firsthand, personal way. The unspiritual self, just as it is by nature, can’t receive the gifts of God’s Spirit. There’s no capacity for them. They seem like so much silliness. Spirit can be known only by spirit— God’s Spirit and our spirits in open communion. Spiritually alive, we have access to everything God’s Spirit is doing, and can’t be judged by unspiritual critics. Isaiah’s question, “Is there anyone around who knows God’s Spirit, anyone who knows what He is doing?” has been answered: Christ knows, and we have Christ’s Spirit.” (1Corinthians 2:9-16; Message )
“But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit.” (Jude :20 NIV)
- Thank the Lord for His ability to work within your life and spheres of influence by the power of Holy Spirit.
- Ask the Father to open your eyes and heart to the God possibilities that He is able to bring about in your life and this nation by the work of Holy Spirit within you.
- Ask HolySpirit to search out the deep things of God and make them known to you – bringing revelation that brings revolution in your life.
- Thank the Lord that you have the mind of Christ.
- Ask Holy Spirit to give you prayer strategies as you stand in your designated spheres of influence and intercede for your city, state, and nation.
- Acknowledge and yield to Holy Spirit as the Super-Intercessor who partners with you to bring about God’s Kingdom purposes in your life and land.
- Practice Jude :20 Pray in the Holy Spirit.
Father, we acknowledge that you can do anything, far more than we could ever imagine or guess or request in our wildest dreams! Thank you for working in our lives by the power of HolySpirit. We yield to your God work within us. Lord, open our eyes and heart to your God possibilities that you want to bring about in our lives and this nation. We believe! Holy Spirit, search out the deep things of God and make them known to us. Thank you for the mind of Christ. Holy Spirit, give us prayer strategies as we stand in our designated spheres of influence and intercede for our cities, states, and nation. Lord, bring your revelation that brings revolution in our lives. Holy Spirit, intercede through us and bring forth the manifestations of God’s Kingdom purposes in this nation of America. In Jesus Name, Amen.