To the Righteous Remnant
THE RIGHTEOUSNESS REDEEMER
To the Remnant Rising,
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.” (Matthew 5:14; BSB)
“Child of Light”
…And when the enemy comes in like a flood
You raise up a standard
You don’t leave us as orphans in the flood
You are good, Oh, You’re so good
By: Harvest Sounds
“…And He saw that there was no man and wondered that there was no intercessor [no one to intervene on behalf of truth and right]; therefore, His own arm brought Him victory, and His own righteousness [having the Spirit without measure] sustained Him. For [the Lord] put on righteousness as a breastplate or coat of mail, and salvation as a helmet upon His head; He put on garments of vengeance for clothing and was clad with zeal [and furious divine jealousy] as a cloak. According as their deeds deserve, so will He repay wrath to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; on the foreign islands and coastlands He will make compensation. So [as the result of the Messiah’s intervention] they shall [reverently] fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift-up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives]. He shall come as a Redeemer to Zion and to those in Jacob (Israel) who turn from transgression, says the Lord. As for Me, this is My covenant or league with them, says the Lord: My Spirit, Who is upon you [and Who writes the law of God inwardly on the heart], and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouths of your [true, spiritual] children, or out of the mouths of your children’s children, says the Lord, from henceforth and forever.” (Isaiah 59:16-21; AMPC)
RAISING UP RIGHTEOUSNESS!
- Read Isaiah 59 in the Amplified Bible Classic Edition. It is just amazing!
- We invite you to listen/worship “Child of Light” by Harvest Sound featuring Madeline Kiel posted above.
- Let us give all honor and glory to the greatest intercessor in heaven and on earth. Let us give a standing ovation and bow before our Righteous Redeemer, our great God, and King, Jesus Christ, who put on righteousness and came to save His people.
- Thank the Lord for His Covenant that is written upon our hearts and those of our children by the Spirit of the Lord. Thank Him that His words will not depart from our mouths or the mouths of our children’s children.
- Thank the Lord that He has raised His standard of righteousness in this nation against the flood of the enemy.
- Thank the Lord that we are His standard of righteousness that He has lifted in the land.
- Let His light and glory shine through you everywhere you go!
Father, we thank you for the power of your love and redemption revealed in Isaiah 59 for us your people. We release your light and glory into our spheres of influence this day. Lord Jesus, we give all honor and glory to you as our Righteous Redeemer who put on righteousness to save your people! Lord, we ask you to stretch forth your righteous arm and bring salvation to this nation. Holy Spirit, raise up your standard of righteousness against the flood of the enemy that has come into this nation of America. Holy Spirit come into our land like a rushing stream driven by the breath of the Almighty and let all our enemies be put to flight. Thank you for the covenant that you have made with us and future generations who will put their faith in Jesus Christ. We decree Isaiah 59:16-21 (read it out loud) over our lives and land. Raise up your righteous remnant as your standard in the land and route our enemies. In Your Name Lord Jesus, Amen.