Wednesday, April 28, 2021
WAR WORDS FROM THE WOMB OF THE DAWN
“Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn you will receive the dew of your youth.” (Psalm 110:3)
REBUILDING THE WALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR NATION, STATES, AND TERRITORIES
“They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.” (Isaiah 61:4; NIV)
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Worship/Prayer 6:00AM CST
First Light 5:40AM CST Laurel, MS
Thank you to all of you who joined us live this morning at “First Light” from the Womb of the Dawn!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE LIVE BROADCAST DATED TODAY! COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH THE POWERFUL DECREES THAT ARE ON THE LIVE FEED POSTED BY OTHER WARRIORS! SHARE THE VIDEO AND THE TRANSCRIPT– LET’S BROADCAST THE WORD!
NOW WORSHIP: Prophetic decrees/declarations over our lives and land. Worship Jesus over America.
PRAYER CONFESSIONS: https://loveministrieslive.com/blog…/prayer-confessions/
WAR WORD FOR TODAY: “ The Tippers are here today! I AM tipping prayer bowls! It’s harvest time! It’s your due season! Covenant Promises! The Land, the Springs, the Heights and Depths! Decree it So!”
4/25/2021 Word of the Lord (BLove)
The sound of the Turtle Doves are in the land. The day of the double. (I immediately thought of Hebraic month of June – (wedding month and said – it is not time) I will not wait. I Am giving the Bride-Price, the Bride-wealth. Time? What time is it?
I WILL- You are in the Day I give back! What do you need to receive back? The Bride is coming out of the wilderness leaning on the Arm of Her Beloved with the wealth!”
CONFIRMATION WORD THAT CAME ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO AFTER THE LORD GAVE ME THE ABOVE WORD.
TARA CONARD: “I bless you this morning.. as you stand as a true FRIEND OF THE BRIDEGROOM … may you be strengthened and refreshed by waves of His kindness… you have been adorned with jewels from the Bridegroom… I see the Bridegroom sending gifts ahead of Him for His beautiful bride.. He is so in love with you… Me too.. waves of His love and generosity flooding over me this morning.. I bless you Mama.. standing strong in His name along side you!
Hosea 2:15 The land and the song.
Hosea 2:14-15 The Bride is coming out of the wilderness leaning in her Beloved with the wealth.
Zechariah 9:8; 9:11-16; Isaiah 61
“And don’t allow yourselves to be weary in planting good seeds, for the season of reaping the wonderful harvest you’ve planted is coming!”
HOSEA 2:15 AMP
“Then I will give her her vineyards from there, And make the Valley of Achor a door of hope and expectation [anticipating the time when I will restore My favor on her]. And she will sing there and respond as in the days of her youth As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.
There I will give her her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor [troubling] to be for her a door of hope and expectation. And she shall sing there and respond as in the days of her youth and as at the time when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
“And now, here’s what I’m going to do: I’m going to start all over again. I’m taking her back out into the wilderness where we had our first date, and I’ll court her. I’ll give her bouquets of roses. I’ll turn Heartbreak Valley into Acres of Hope. She’ll respond like she did as a young girl, those days when she was fresh out of Egypt. * * *
BRIDE PRICE/ BRIDE WEALTH: Bride price, bridewealth, or bride token, is money, property, or other form of wealth paid by a groom or his family to the woman or the family of the woman he will be married to or is just about to marry. Bride price can be compared to dowry, which is paid to the groom, or used by the bride to help establish the new household, and dower, which is property settled on the bride herself by the groom at the time of marriage. Some cultures may practice both dowry and bride price simultaneously.
Genesis 24:53 The servant brought out articles of silver and articles of gold, and garments, and gave them to Rebekah; he also gave precious things to her brother and to her mother.
Genesis 24:59-61 Thus they sent away their sister Rebekah and her nurse with Abraham’s servant and his men. They blessed Rebekah and said to her, “May you, our sister, Become thousands of ten thousands, And may your descendants possess The gate of those who hate them.” Then Rebekah arose with her maids, and they mounted the camels and followed the man. So the servant took Rebekah and departed.
Genesis 29:16-28 Now Laban had two daughters; the name of the older was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel. And Leah’s eyes were weak, but Rachel was beautiful of form and face. Now Jacob loved Rachel, so he said, “I will serve you seven years for your younger daughter Rachel.”
Judges 1:14-15 Then it came about when she came to him, that she persuaded him to ask her father for a field. Then she alighted from her donkey, and Caleb said to her, “What do you want?” She said to him, “Give me a blessing, since you have given me the land of the Negev, give me also springs of water.” So Caleb gave her the upper springs and the lower springs.
Song of Songs TPT
2:8 -15 Listen! I hear my lover’s voice. I know it’s him coming to me— leaping with joy over mountains, skipping in love over the hills that separate us,[ l] to come to me.
9 Let me describe him: he is graceful as a gazelle, swift as a wild stag.
Now he comes closer, even to the places where I hide.[ m] He gazes into my soul, peering through the portal as he blossoms within my heart. The Shepherd-King
10 The one I love calls to me: Arise,[ n] my dearest. Hurry, my darling.[ o] Come away with me![ p] I have come as you have asked to draw you to my heart and lead you out. For now is the time, my beautiful one.
11 The season has changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth[ q]
12 and left it bright with blossoming flowers.[ r] The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived.[ s] I hear the cooing of doves in our land,[ t] filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth.
13 Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans are bursting forth.[ u] The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whispers, “There is change in the air.” Arise, my love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with me.
14 For you are my dove, hidden in the split-open rock.[ v] It was I who took you and hid you up high in the secret stairway of the sky. Let me see your radiant face and hear your sweet voice.[ w] How beautiful your eyes of worship and lovely your voice in prayer.
15 You must catch the troubling foxes, those sly little foxes[ x] that hinder our relationship. For they raid our budding vineyard of love to ruin what I’ve planted within you. Will you catch them and remove them for me? We will do it together.”
• 2:8 Implied in the context of v. 17.
• 2:9 Or “There he stands behind our wall.” Fear and religious duty will always have a wall to hide behind. The contrast is striking. He is free and leaping over mountains, but the Shulamite was enclosed and restricted behind a wall.
• 2:10 The Hebrew word for “arise” (quwm) was used by the high priest when he spoke to the Levites to take up the ark of glory on their shoulders to move it as Israel journeyed through the wilderness (Ps. 132:8). The ark can be a metaphor for the bride, carried on the shoulders of our Bridegroom (Luke 15:1–7).
• 2:10 Or “my fair one.” This is the Hebrew word for “fullness” or “complete.” He calls us his complete one.
• 2:10 Or “Come to me.” See Matt. 11:28–30.
• 2:11 The rains speak of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. She is refreshed and prepared to move out with him.
• 2:12 These flowers may point to the holy lovers of God throughout the ages, which after “rains” of God’s Spirit mature, blossom, and give forth the fragrance of Christ. Paul was a flower; Peter was a flower; and Mary of Bethany was a flower blooming. The sons of God are the flowers appearing on the earth out of their union with Christ.
• 2:12 Or “The season of singing has arrived.” The Hebrew word for “pruning” is a homonym that can also mean “singing.” This translation includes both meanings.
• 2:12 This is the turtledove, which is heard only at the time of harvest. The turtledove is also an acceptable sacrifice of cleansing in place of a lamb. The words “our land” show the joint possession of all things that we enjoy through our union with Christ.
• 2:13 This text is literally translated “The fig tree has sweetened and puts forth its early figs.” In the language of allegory, the fig tree is a picture of destiny and purpose. The sign of a fig tree blooming is the sign of an early spring, a new season.
• 2:14 This speaks of the wounded side of Jesus, our Rock where we hide and rest. When Moses asked God to see his glory, God hid Moses in the cleft of the rock. See Ex. 33:22.
• 2:14 The Hebrew text literally means “Your voice is delicious.”
• 2:15 These “foxes” are the compromises that are hidden deep in our hearts. These are areas of our lives where we have not yet allowed the victory of Christ to shine. The foxes keep the fruit of his Spirit from growing within us.
• 2:16 The Hebrew wording includes the phrase “He browses among the lilies.” The Hebrew word for “browse” can also mean “to take delight in” or “to be as a special friend.” The same Hebrew word, ra’ah, is used in Ps. 23:1, “The Lord is my best friend and my shepherd.”
• 2:17 This text literally means “mountains of Bether,” the Hebrew word for “separation” or “gap.” This could be the realm of holiness, being separated to God. Some scholars say Bether was a spiritual representation of a mountain of fragrant spices; i.e., the realm of holiness.
WAGING WAR WITH THE WORD – HOLDING ON TO FAITH AND A GOOD CONSCIENCE!
“Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience.” (1 Timothy 1:18-19; NIV)
70 DAY DECREE: Lord God, we present ourselves unto you a living sacrifice (Romans12:1). We acknowledge and declare that we are filled with the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:11). Your word tells us righteousness exalts a nation (Proverbs 14:34). We stand before you in the land you have given us, and we decree and release the righteousness of Christ into our territories, spheres of influence, our cities, states, and nation in order to bring healing, revival, awakening, and reformation to America. Father let your Spirit of righteousness be released and established in us, and in every place in which you have given us jurisdiction. Let your righteous Kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10)! Prepare the soil of this nation and realign us with Your righteousness! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
A TIME TO ADVANCE
AN OVERVIEW: FROM COVER TO COVER
CONTENTS: Dedication, Editor’s Note, Preface.
SECTION 1: COMING INTO ALIGNMENT
SECTION 2: LINKING THE HEBREW TRIBES AND MONTHS
— A Time to Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew Tribes and Months by Chuck Pierce, Robert Heidler, et al.
Thank you for your faithful partnership and support. We have provided giving opportunities for those of you who have inquired about giving into Love Ministries.
Love Ministries, Inc.
By Mail: Love Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 8097
Laurel, MS 39441
For the printable version, CLICK HERE!
For the video, CLICK HERE!